AMCT Diploma in Treasury
The AMCT Diploma in Treasury is ACT’s core qualification. Certificates in treasury, risk, corporate finance, cash management and financial maths are combined to deliver the essential skill set for any treasury professional.
If you’re keen to advance your career then the AMCT Diploma is the perfect qualification to gain new practical skills and develop your understanding of the wider context of treasury, making you more attractive to employers as a diverse finance specialist.
- Study method
Self study distance learning programme combining online learning support and optional face-to-face teaching days.
- Study time
6-8 hours a week
- Next course starts
October 2013 for exam in April 2014
- Enrolment deadlines
15 September 2013 for exam in April 2014
15 March 2014 for exam in October 2014
See dates on each individual certificate page
- Course fees
All certificates are individually priced
Completion of this course leads to the designatory letters AMCT (Associate Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers)
What will you learn?
After completing the AMCT Diploma you will be able to:
- Use the tools and techniques of treasury management
- Understand the role of finance and treasury in a company
- Understand and interpret the value of accountancy and tax as well as the more complex treasury areas of corporate finance and risk management
- Apply treasury knowledge and understanding to real-life scenarios
- Analyse treasury specific information
Who should take this qualification?
AMCT applies to a number of diverse finance roles and environments. In particular, it is relevant to:
- Corporate treasurers or anyone involved in or with responsibility for corporate treasury
- Accountants who would benefit from a broader skills base
- Bankers and relationship managers who need to understand the requirements of their corporate clients
- Financial analysts who want to develop their career in corporate finance, risk management and specialist treasury activities.