CertCFF was very useful as it provided practical examples which we are faced with every day at work. I enrolled on an ACT qualification when I moved into my current role as I wanted to be able to add further value to the team and the company. The ACT course is a solid, well recognised and powerful qualification that will differentiate you from being an accountant, to a well-rounded finance business professional. ACT qualifications provide a holistic view of an organisation and the importance of cash, liquidity, control and risk. It has made me think much more strategically and look at a macro view of the business and all the decisions and issues it faces in order to survive and grow.
Certificate in Corporate Finance and Funding (CertCFF)
How you study
Online distance learning with dedicated tutor support
5 study units
Duration & study time
6 months; 200 study hours
Written exam (3 hrs)
Enrol as a standalone cert
Enrol as part of AMCT
Start Apr 14: Exam 2 Oct 14
Start Oct 14: Exam tbc Apr 15
15 Mar: Oct exam sitting
15 Sep: Apr exam sitting
Standalone certificate: £1200+VAT
Part of AMCT Diploma: £1080+VAT
Pure and applied corporate finance with a treasury focus
Financial decision making is core to any organisation. CertCFF will provide you with the knowledge and skills to participate in that process, and unique insights into how such decisions are translated into action in treasury. By ensuring that you understand both theory and application, you will have the confidence to participate in corporate finance decisions, and deal with the everyday problems encountered in corporate financial management and the capital markets.
Is this qualification for you?
CertCFF will deliver on your career needs and goals if you:
- Work in treasury (including advisory and consultancy), or want to join a treasury or corporate finance department, and need a better understanding of corporate finance and funding.
- Are moving into a financing role and need to consolidate your knowledge of the theories and techniques that underpin much of the day-to-day activity.
- Want to develop your financial knowledge with a view to a more generalist finance role in the future.
Why take this qualification?
- To demonstrate you have the core finance knowledge, technical and practical skills in corporate finance and funding required for a senior role in treasury or corporate finance.
- Enhance your career with a certified professional qualification from the leading provider of international treasury education.
- Be eligible to become a member of the CFF faculty which offers continuous professional development and networking opportunities for CertCFF holders.
What will you learn?
- Identify and apply the appropriate techniques, whether valuing a project or an entire business.
- Recommend and deliver funding solutions appropriate to your organisation’s capital structure and strategy.
- Participate with confidence in taking financial decisions which create value for stakeholders.