CertICM, and the other ACT papers I have taken towards AMCT, have increased my financial knowledge and understanding. I have been able to apply this to existing and often complex new situations. In my role I need to understand and interact with all functions of treasury and the business, as they all impact the group’s cash flows or debt. The confidence I have gained through my studies has enabled me to do this. I would highly recommend CertICM to any potential students who are looking to pursue a career in treasury as it provides you with a complete understanding of all aspects and is really practical. I originally chose finance as my career path as I had my sights set on a high power role, such as a top CFO being involved in the exciting world of mergers and acquisitions, strategic manoeuvres and financial markets.
Certificate in International Cash Management (CertICM)
How you study
Distance learning & 5-day compulsory tuition school
6 study units; tuition school
Duration & study time
6 months; 200 study hours
Written exam (3 hrs)
See the Tuition school for details.
Enrol as a standalone Cert
Enrol as part of AMCT
Start Apr 14: Exam 7 Oct 14
Start Oct 14: Exam tbc Apr 15
15 Mar: Oct exam sitting
15 Sep: Apr exam sitting
Limited availability, booking will close when school is full.
Optional accommodation fee:
Hong Kong school:
South Africa school:
*Includes local taxes
The definitive qualification in cash management for both corporate and financial institutions from a global perspective
CertICM provides cash managers with the skills necessary to implement cash management solutions at local and global levels to release cash for use by the organisation. CertICM is also invaluable for bankers who develop and deliver cash management solutions for their clients by providing first hand examples of the priorities and challenges faced by a corporate.
Widely recognised by major banks and corporates alike, CertICM provides significant insights into all aspects of global cash management, enabling you to deliver results for your organisation. The compulsory 5-day tuition school gives a unique opportunity to swap experiences and build relationships not only with corporate peers, but also with sell-side professionals.
Is this qualification for you?
CertICM will deliver on your career needs and goals if you:
- Are a cash manager in a corporate who wants to demonstrate your expertise and dedication with a globally recognised qualification.
- Recently moved into a cash management role (or would like to), either within corporate treasury or as part of a general finance remit.
- Want to expand your understanding of how cash management works at an international level.
- Are a banker or a consultant who needs to understand international cash management from the perspective of the corporate in order to advise clients more effectively.
Why take this qualification?
- Deliver financial benefits to your organisation with your mastery of international cash management
- Practical focus improves your performance from day one.
- Establish a cash management professional network to use for the rest of your career.
- Enhance your career with a certified professional qualification from the leading provider of international treasury education.
- Be eligible to become a member of the ICM faculty which offers continuous professional development and networking opportunities for CertICM holders.
What will you learn?
- Understand the importance of international cash management from both a corporate and banking perspective.
- Confidently deal with international cash management issues.
- Add real value when selecting, implementing and negotiating cash management arrangements by being able to identify the optimal solution for your organisation.