How you study
Online distance learning with tutors and project supervisors, combined with flexibly-delivered tutorials
3 Study units
Duration & study time
10-12 study hrs/wk
You must have completed AMCT Diploma or be eligible for Direct entry
September 2014 course start
15 Aug for September start
WE'RE STILL ACCEPTING ENROLMENTS FOR THIS SESSION - GET YOUR APPLICATION IN TODAY OR GIVE US A CALL ON +44 (0)20 7847 2540
Make a strategic impact on your career, for your company, and in your thinking with the leading senior level professional qualification in treasury, risk and corporate finance
Delivering a detailed understanding of corporate treasury management, MCT Advanced Diploma in treasury, risk and corporate finance will arm you with a holistic view of the commercial and financial challenges facing a business. Develop your strategic thinking with content designed around the decisions treasurers are involved in and the people they interact with while making and implementing these decisions.
Is this qualification for you?
MCT Advanced Diploma is for you if you are:
- A corporate treasurer or involved in or with responsibility for corporate treasury.
- An accountant who would benefit from a broader skills base.
- A banker or relationship manager who needs to better understand the requirements of corporate clients.
- A financial analyst who wants to develop your career in corporate finance, risk management and specialist treasury activities.
Why take this qualification?
- Become a serious contender for the best senior roles in your profession.
- Enhance your career with a senior professional qualification from the leading provider of international treasury education.
- Be eligible to become a Member of the ACT which offers continuous professional development and networking opportunities for MCT Advanced Diploma holders.
What will you learn?
- Apply theories and practical tools to real-life, complex issues and assess the choices.
- Formulate, select and justify solutions that show an understanding of the inter-relationships between treasury, finance and commercial operations.
- Operate with confidence with senior management, lenders, investment bankers, operational management, controllers and advisors.