ACT Middle East Annual Dinner 2018
18:45 - 23:00 15 October 2018
Magnolia Gardens, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
The ACT Middle East (ACTME) is delighted to announce that the 2018 Annual Dinner will be taking place at the Magnolia Gardens, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai on 15 October.
The dinner is the premier networking event in the corporate finance calendar for the region and provides you with the perfect opportunity to network with your peers whilst enjoying a wonderful three course meal and fine wines.
The presentation of the ACT Middle East Treasury Awards will follow dinner – the awards celebrate the achievements of the corporate treasurer and will recognise companies and individuals that have shown innovation and excellence in corporate treasury from across the GCC.
This year's award categories include:
- Working Capital Management
- Corporate Funding
- Small Corporate Treasury Team of the Year
- Medium Corporate Treasury Team of the Year
- Large Corporate Treasury Team of the Year
- Treasury professional of the year – private sector
- Treasury professional of the year – public sector
- Professional of the year – financial service provider
- Professional of the year – treasury supplier
Black tie or national dress
To find out what sponsorship opportunities are still available, contact:
T: +44 (0)20 7847 2581
View winners and photos from 2017 Awards Ceremony
Magnolia Gardens, Madinat Jumeirah
6 King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St
United Arab Emirates
For further enquiries or if you would like more information on day rates please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7847 2589.