ACT East Africa Treasury Forum 2018
Maximising value, impact and efficiency
08:30 - 17:30 07 February 2018
As the chartered professional body for treasury, the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) leads the way in international treasury excellence. We are proud to launch our second conference in East Africa.
The environment in which East African treasurers are working is changing rapidly and the role is growing in influence and scope. This programme devotes time and high quality discussion to how treasury professionals can add increased value and deliver results to give your business the competitive edge. It’s a great opportunity to get involved, meet like-minded treasury professionals and be part of the debate.
What you’ll get out of it:
- advice on building optimised, effective cash management
- discussion on leveraging current and alternative banking relationships
- direction on delivering results with trade finance programmes
- the latest thinking on treasury innovation and risk management
- quality networking time with your peers and service providers from the region
Download the latest programme here:
Various speaking opportunities are available. For more details, please contact:
Live & Digital Content Producer - Global Events
+44 (0) 20 7847 2580