November 29, 2016
Location: Newport News, VA, USA
Salary: Competitive package and benefits
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 29 Nov 2016
Liebherr-America, Inc. is a service organization which acts on behalf of Liebherr Group’s parent company Liebherr-International AG to provide various administrative services and assistance to other Liebherr companies primarily located within the USA. Current services encompass financial, treasury, tax, insurance, legal, human resources, payroll and benefits, logistics and IT.
- Responsible for daily cash management and reporting of daily cash position of all U.S. accounts.
- Maintain various financial transactions in the treasury management system including cash activity, loans, letters of credit, foreign exchange transactions, interest rate swap transactions, and other financial derivatives.
- Manage various on-line treasury programs (i.e., treasury workstation, on-line banking, on-line deposits, credit card processing) and implement cash management banking solutions.
- Analyze bank activity and bank fees; recommend cost savings to ensure efficient banking structure to support U.S. operations.
- Provide timely feedback to corporate headquarters.
- Analyze budgets and coordinate with U.S. divisions to ensure adequate liquidity to fund operational and capital requirements.
- Assess investing/borrowing activity of U.S. group of companies taking into consideration cash pooling system and forecast future combined financial position.
- Prepare cash flow forecasting models and assist in analyzing short and long-term liquidity needs.
- Maintain banking relationships and serve as liaison between bank and management. Analyze foreign exchange transactions. Review contracts to ensure ability to comply with financial security provisions.
- Coordinate with bank to issue letters of credit and surety to issue bonds.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various structured financing options for equipment sales. Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Present oral or written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire business.
- Maintain cash, derivative, debt, and interest schedules. Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Qualified candidates must be experienced in cash management. Experience with International entities preferred but not required.
- Excellent analytical abilities, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations and senior management.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices.
- Skilled in the use of Internet software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word processing software.
- Proficient in the use of computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to set up queries, enter data, or process information.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret documents such as financial statements. Ability to evaluate results and solve problems. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, auditors,and financial institutions. Ability to accurately calculate figures & amounts such as discounts, fractions, percentages, ratios, interest.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
What's on offer
Interesting and responsible role in a successful company. A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Find out more and apply
Liebherr USA, Co.
4100 Chestnut Ave.
Newport News/VA, USA
Phn.:+1 (757) 933 2186