Treasury Analyst (Front Office)
December 19, 2016
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 19 Dec 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing group treasury function at Dixons Carphone!
We are looking to hire an experienced Treasury Analyst to be part of the ‘Front Office’ team of the Group Treasury function and work closely with their colleagues/manager and the treasury/group finance functions in London.
The front office group treasury team work on the hedging of group wide currency exposure, the pension management, project and export finance activities and Treasury projects as well as external financing and bank relationship management. The jobholder will report to the Senior Treasury Manager (Front Office) and will be within a team of two Treasury Analysts all working on the Front Office duties.
- Manage the hedging of group and HQ currency risks
- Prepare the reporting of group wide hedging activities to Head of Treasury
- Support the consulting of group companies on all treasury related issues
- Support Senior Manager Front Office and Head of Treasury in treasury related projects
- Manage pensions (e.g. pension plans etc.)
- Monitor internal debt financing (loan / deposit)
- Manage the administration for (Master) Loan Agreements and internal financing
- Develop investment and financing strategies
- Negotiate external funding
- Monitor debt financing as credit facilities and syndicated loans (control of settlement instructions and financial covenants)
- Support Senior Manager Front Office and Head of Treasury in bank relationship management
- Manage new counterparty and product approval process
You will need:
- Thorough knowledge of finance and treasury systems (Reval, 360T, Simplex, Mysis) is an advantage
- Be highly numerate with interest and knowledge in Treasury operations, trading experience would be very valuable
- Strong understanding in FX hedging and trading
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise in a fast changing environment
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story.
To apply, please visit: https://careers.dixonscarphone.com/job/treasury-analyst-front-office-act...