May 11, 2017
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 11 May 2017
Michael Page are proud to be working exclusively with one of the largest advertising companies in the world, who due to an internal movement are looking for a new Treasury Analyst to join their team.
- Support the regular working capital submission and reporting cycle
- Manage the submission of the monthly forecast for the London based treasury centres including:-
- Review of monthly accruals;
- Review of actual results against forecast;
- Update of forecast results;
- Liaison with networks regarding quarterly interest reconciliation;
- Identification of variances versus forecast and preparation of commentary on performance;
- Reconciliation of cash management and GL systems.
- Supporting the process of reviewing, setting and monitoring performance of networks against quarterly cash targets
- Analysis and special projects
- Preparation of monthly FX statistics
- Development of new internal management reports
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a finance or business graduate with a minimum of 2 years experience within a finance role, ideally in a large international organisation.
The successful candidate will be studying for either their ACCA or CIMA, or show a willingness to commence study.
Must show a good level of excel and data analysis skills.
What's on offer
The package on offer is c. £35,000-£40,000 basic salary plus study support and benefits.
How to apply
Job ref: 13823605