July 13, 2017
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 13 Jul 2017
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Analyst to join one of the world’s largest advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, based in their Central London offices.
This role is primarily focused on the company’s management of their working capital programme in EMEA and Asia-Pacific, in support of the Treasury Manager in the monthly cycle of data-collection, analysis and review of working capital data.
Beyond this there are a range of other tasks including monthly forecast for several centres and supporting setting quarterly cash targets.
Detailed job description
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst include:
- Working capital programme (50%) in support of the submission and reporting cycle
- Monthly reporting and forecasting process (20%)- manage the submission of the monthly forecast for the London based treasury centres
- Cash targets (15%)- supporting the process of reviewing, setting and monitoring performance against quarterly cash targets
- Analysis and special projects (15%)
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you require:
- Excellent data analysis skills with the ability to review and analyse large amounts of data
- Competent user of Excel (and Cognos)
- Studying towards or an interest in beginning a professional accountancy or treasury qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACT)
Find out more and apply
Job ref: 13842369