October 4, 2017
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 4 Oct 2017
Brewer Morris is currently representing an international distribution business for the recruitment of their Treasury Dealer.
The Treasury Dealer will oversee the management of various cash pools and execution of FX and Money Market deals for the group. They will be required to turn around deal on an accurate and timely basis while supporting the Treasury Manager and Head of Treasury in the delivery of the treasury value add proposition.
- Management of several international cash pools and maintenance of associated cash-pooling documentation.
- Responsibility for execution of all foreign exchange and money market trades for central treasury.
- Liaison with UK business units to determine and manage liquidity on a daily basis.
- Management of all foreign currency and domestic bank accounts and preparation of daily reconciliations.
- Primary contact for internal business units and relationship banks regarding cash management issues.
- Support the ongoing development of treasury systems and processes.
- To conduct ad hoc treasury projects as required.
Requirements and skills
- Previous dealing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to create effective relationships with stakeholders at many levels
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy and drive a “can do” attitude
Find out more and apply
Please contact Tim Ball at email@example.com or on +44 (0) 20 7415 2800.