Interim Group Treasurer
November 14, 2017
Salary: £550 per day
Job type: Interim
Posted on: 14 Nov 2017
An Interim Group Treasurer is required for a London based PLC initially on a three-month basis but with a chance of extension.
To be responsible for the smooth operation of all aspects of the group’s treasury management activities, monitoring cash flows and liquidity and protect the companies financial position, and to develop the strategic direction of the treasury function to support growth.
- Daily management of treasury operations
- Manage transaction structure
- Oversee treasury accounting, forecasting and valuation activities, ensuring entities meet all relevant internal and external quality and compliance standards
- External funding
- Manage cash and liquidity for the group and for its entities
- Evaluate external debt facilities for the group and negotiate external debt documentation; manage any financial covenants
- Manage exchange rate, interest rate and counterparty credit risks in line with policy
- Operating company finance departments
- Company secretarial department
Experience and qualifications
Requires a treasury specialist with at least seven years’ previous treasury experience ideally gained in a corporate environment.
A broad treasury skillset is essential with front office and operational experience a priority, as is the ability to manage and develop relationships with the key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have successfully completed the Associate Membership of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (AMCT); or a part qualified accountant with a demonstrated interest in treasury.
If this role is of interest please contact Joe Rudkin on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com