Treasury Analyst – Back Office
November 14, 2017
Salary: Competitive package
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 14 Nov 2017
Michael Page Treasury are working with a vastly international, FTSE100 business who are looking for a new Treasury Accountant to join their growing team.
- Treasury process and systems control:
- Assist in maintaining operational controls and compliance with audit and regulatory guidelines for relevant Treasury activities
- Assist in maintaining the overall integrity of treasury related accounting records and data in TMS, supporting analyses and documentation of procedures
- Perform control aspects of disaster recovery for treasury back office
- Treasury settlements and confirmations for all treasury-related transactions
- Treasury accounting:
- Assist in the accounting and reporting of financial instruments, derivatives and treasury-related information in the financial statements and other reports for internal and external stakeholders (banks, investors etc)
- Manage accounting entries and hedge effectiveness testing for the AUD hedges
- Treasury reporting:
- Development and production of treasury back office operational reporting (eg compliance, errors, exceptions, audit trails)
- Manage EMIR reporting
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a PQ/newly qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with a strong understanding of controls, and a desire to to develop their technical understanding.
Ideally with 1-2 years of financial control experience with exposure to treasury accounting, possibly in a corporate treasury environment, preferably with exposure to derivatives and other financial instruments.
General IFRS knowledge, with knowledge of IAS 39 and IFRS 9 an advantage, however not a necessity.
Find out more and apply