November 24, 2017
Location: London (Shepherd’s Bush)
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 24 Nov 2017
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015 brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP, two companies that have revolutionised the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
The company has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
The candidate will support the treasury operations for the in-season line of business. Based in London (Shepherd’s Bush), she/he manages the cash operations for the main group entities in UK, USA and APAC.
- Preparation of cashflow forecast: weekly review (including variance analysis); monitoring and investigation of variances and communication to management;
- Leading regional offices in the preparation and submission of local cashflow forecast;
- Liquidity analysis: monitoring cashflow at Group level and taking action to ensure all accounts are fully funded in a timely manner;
- Daily check that all cash inflows and outflows are processed through the bank accounts timely and with accuracy;
- Support the Treasury Manager to the achievement of the financial targets as set by the Group Finance and Treasury and ad hoc projects that the business might need;
- Liaising with the Business Lines and other departments at local and Group level to assess their financial needs, to facilitate awareness of implications of the business transaction
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following attributes:
- Flexibility and prioritisation
- Accuracy of information
- Ability to work in a fast growing and challenging environment
- Completion of daily activities within deadlines
AMCT qualification or willingness to study for AMCT Qualification is desirable
In a fast growing and challenging environment, a self-confident and enthusiast team player will work with tight deadlines and will need to demonstrate attention to detail.
Problem solving and think-outside-the-box are key along with tenacity and tough-mindedness.
Skills and experience:
2/3 years treasury experience
Excellent IT skills in accounting systems, preferably Navision, Microsoft Office applications
Experience with Treasury Management Systems (Integrity, Trax)
Please submit your application to: https://goo.gl/jwQJvo