Front Office Treasury Manager
December 4, 2017
Salary: c. £75,000 plus benefits
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 4 Dec 2017
Michael Page Treasury are currently recruiting for a Front Office Treasury Manager to join a leading international business, based in their HQ in Woking.
The purpose of this role will be to manage all risk management activities arising in relation to cash management, foreign exchange and commodity risk. You will work closely with various areas of the business to support the working capital agenda, reviewing all three levels; payables, receivables and inventory management.
Detailed job description
Further responsibilities of the Front Office Treasury Manager include:
- Understanding the nature and extent of financial and operational risks (from a treasury perspective) at each of the business locations.
- Deliver and maintain committed and uncommitted local bank facilities appropriate to meet the short term and long term needs of the business in a priority debt friendly manner. Where cost effective, provide intercompany lending to the local business or access the local debt capital markets.
- Explore and influence the optimal capital structuring arrangements to ensure effective gearing and financing.
- Ensure that standard legal documentation is implemented for currency and commodity hedging (ISDAs).
- SCF expansion: bank and platform provider discussions. Along with the Treasurer, supporting Procurement with supplier negotiations in relation to DPO opportunities.
- Commodity risk management including the expansion of commodities within the risk management committee.
- Support credit rating agency discussion and long term debt requirements.
- Manage the key relationships and financial modelling of rating agency key metrics, financial covenants and asset and liability management studies.
- Enhancement of the treasury management system (IT2) with support from Treasury Control.
- Support Treasury Dealer as required for segregation requirements.
To be considered for the Front Office Treasury Manager position you require:
- University graduate with a strong finance background or qualified accountant/ACT with a range of relevant post qualified roles in a large multinational.
- At least seven years' experience of front office treasury.
- Experience of running a front office team preferred, with knowledge of rating agencies, bank relationships, funding and investments, M&A, risk management and cash management.
- Treasury qualification such as AMCT or MCT desirable.
- Proven people management experience.
- Strong experience of IFRS financial reporting including accounting for complex derivatives.
- Systems experience of end-to-end treasury management system and associated environment (IT2, Bloomberg, 360T, Misys and SWIFT).
- Proven knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP).
- Proven understanding of back office treasury systems and processes.
Find out more and apply
Job ref: 13880419