Senior Treasury Analyst (Trade Finance)
December 6, 2017
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus + LTIP + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 6 Dec 2017
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading energy business for the recruitment of their Senior Treasury Analyst.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will provide transactional and analytical support for the company’s UK Treasury operations, including assisting with all trade finance transactions and compliance, managing and maintaining the company’s cash forecast and supporting and backing up cash management activity, which is run out of the Houston headquarters, as necessary.
- Requests coordinating between the front office and the company’s finance providers, all under the guidance of UK and US treasury management;
- Support debt compliance functions;
- With supervision from senior treasury staff, maintain primary responsibility for the company’s cash forecast model in conjunction with accounting and financial planning;
- Provide clear, consistent and regular reporting to both UK and US management with regard to cash and trade finance activity;
- Support operational treasury and cash management efforts managed by US staff as necessary.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work productively and constructively with others
- Willingness and ability to take direction from supervisors and work with others
- Willingness and ability to learn independently
- Ambition to develop new skills, create efficiencies, and perform proactively
- Emphasis on attention to detail and the ability to work well with numbers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word and PowerPoint but with excellent
- Experience with ETRM and ERP software
Microsoft Excel skills; willingness, ability and intellectual appetite to learn new software applications
Education and certifications
Bachelor’s degree required. AMCT part qualified.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com