07 Jun 18
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 7 Jun 2018
About our client
Michael Page are proud to be working with a well-known, international business who after some recent internal promotions are looking for a new Treasury Controller to join their well respected team.
Or client has almost 90,000 employees worldwide, with revenues in excess of £8bn.
A brief overview of the role:
- Monitor and provide financial control over the activities of the Group Treasury team. This includes reviewing the strategies, efficiency of hedging and investment activities and ensuring that these are in line with good practice and agreed limits.
- Meet the statutory reporting obligations of the relevant group treasury companies, as well as responsibility of ensuring that the treasury function meets external audit obligations with respect to reporting and controls.
- Provide accounting advice and assist with the structure of various corporate centre transactions, including but not limited to M&A and cash repatriations to ensure the most desirable accounting treatment is achieved.
- Manage and report on net financial income and expense for the Group on a monthly basis, linking in with Group liquidity monitoring.
- Ensure that processes and controls around the preparation of financial information are robust, clearly documented and appropriately followed to ensure that operational risks are minimised.
The successful applicant
The jobholder should hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
Ideally the jobholder should hold or be actively working towards holding further treasury qualifications (ACT).
The jobholder should have relevant post-qualification experience including significant technical accounting experience, with treasury experience being an advantage.
Find out more and apply
Job ref: 13919640