Treasury Risk Manager
07 Jun 18
Location: Thames Valley
Salary: Competitive package
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 7 Jun 2018
Michael Page Treasury are working with an exciting, fast-growing business who are looking for an established treasury manager to be accountable for treasury reporting, risk and debt management.
- This is a critical role within the team, responsible for reporting and analysis, control and governance and accounting responsibilities. This will include risk analysis and maintaining a suite of risk models.
- The role will also be responsible for overseeing the back-office duties (confirmation, settlement and accounting) within the team.
- In addition this role will key part in debt management for the business, whilst also overseeing the execution of the interest rate hedging programme.
- Finally, this person will be responsible for managing the global insurance programme in conjunction with the company broker.
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA or similar accountancy qualification
- Part or full treasury qualification recommended
- 3-5 Years post-qualified
- Knowledge of USGAAP advantageous
- Significant experience working within a corporate treasury function with a similar set of responsibilities
Find out more and apply
Job ref: 13925667