Interim Treasury Analyst
09 Jul 18
Location: West London
Job type: Contract
Posted on: 9 Jul 2018
2-year fixed term contract
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting exclusively for a Treasury Analyst position with a leading tourism, leisure and travel organisation based in West London.
Detailed job description
The Treasury Analyst position will be in charge of day to day cash operations with a focus on the in-house bank procedures. The organisation is involved in a two year transformation project. Thus project experience is beneficial.
Further responsibilities include:
- Responding to requests of the in-house bank and netting participants.
- Reporting on the monthly netting cycle.
- Intercompany loan administration.
- Month end accounting.
- Daily cash positioning.
- Preparation of interest forecasts for the in-house bank.
- Short-medium term cash flow forecasts.
- Assisting with TMS projects.
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst role you need to have:
- 2+ years within corporate treasury
- Highly polished Excel skills
- Experience dealing with treasury projects
Find out more and apply
Job ref: 13933203