12 Jul 18
Location: Canary Wharf
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 12 Jul 2018
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading global rating and research agency based in Canary Wharf for the recruitment of their Treasury Assistant.
Reporting into the International Cashier & Treasury Manager this role will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day cashiering and treasury function of the UK operations, together with oversight and assisting the operations of the other group companies in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- All types of bank payments, including on the HSBCnet internet banking platform;
- All cash allocations;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and other treasury information schedules;
- Detailed review of cash flow forecasts on a daily and monthly basis with monthly commentary;
- Arrange money market deposits and hedging transactions;
- Assist with regular review of signatories, limits, controls, etc. over the bank accounts; and
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience required in similar role;
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C or equivalent, including Maths and English;
- Experience in using HSBCnet internet banking platform or similar;
- Experience in transacting in and managing multi-currency bank accounts;
- Knowledge of SAP or similar package would be desirable;
- Excel skills to at least intermediate level; and
- European language skills would be beneficial.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org