Treasury Financial Reporting Assistant Manager
10 Oct 18
Location: Central London
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 10 Oct 2018
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading electricity & gas utilities company for the recruitment of their Treasury Financial Reporting Assistant Manager to be based in Central London.
Sitting in the Treasury Finance team this role will support with ensuring the complete and accurate financial and management reporting of the businesses treasury activity including a significant financing portfolio with a large number of associated hedging derivatives and reported financial costs. This is an exciting opportunity to partner closely with other areas of the business supporting with deal execution while gaining exposure and understanding to treasury execution and operations.
- Analysis and co-ordination for the Group Annual Report and Accounts (and half year) consolidated IFRS reporting for the treasury and financial risk related disclosures in the published financial statements.
- Management of the monthly analyses and proofs on treasury business, which validate the monthly reported financial numbers. Areas for responsibility likely to include, but not limited to finance costs, borrowings, related reserves and hedge accounting portfolios.
- Participation in treasury management system enhancements, maximising leverage and efficiencies from the system capabilities.
- Delivery of quality information from well managed and understood financial data for distribution across the Group including frequent ad hoc requests. Reviewing and maintaining the quality of the Internal Control framework for treasury finance, enhancing relevant documentation to meet the purposes of the changing environment.
Requirements and skills
- Graduate and ACA qualified accountant or equivalent.
- Interest to study AMCT qualification preferable, but not essential.
- Good technical accounting under IFRS and UK GAAP and awareness of treasury related accounting standards IFRS 9, FRS 101 and 102 and IFRS 7.
- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills.
- Experience of relevant systems Reval (TMS), SAP or BPC is preferred but not essential.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org