Treasury Systems Administrator
10 Oct 18
Location: Central London
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 10 Oct 2018
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading mining business for the recruitment of their Treasury Systems Administrator to be based Central London.
Reporting into the Treasury Systems Specialist this role will be responsible for the management of the treasury/banking systems and supporting the development of systems policy for the department and regional hubs.
Under the daily supervision of the Treasury Systems Specialist but in practise, act independently, the Treasury Systems Administrator is expected to perform an active ‘hands on’ role in the support and maintenance of Treasury systems, and to seek guidance where uncertainty exists.
- Provide group wide support to operational users for the delivery of changes, and the resolution of system incidents and queries
- Liaise with external helpdesks regarding change requests, issue resolution, on-site support visits & remote support sessions
- Liaise with treasury
Requirements and skills
- Motivated, consistently works to best of ability to meet performance criteria
- Finance systems support is essential
- Previous experience in a corporate treasury environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of treasury and banking systems
- Graduate or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline, preferably commercial, numerical or scientific
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com