Treasury Systems Administrator
08 Jan 19
Salary: £45,000- £50,000
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 8 Jan 2019
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Systems Administrator with a multi-national technology company.
Reporting to the Regional Treasury Manager, the Treasury Systems Administrator will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the company’s Treasury systems. Contribute towards the global centralisation of group treasury through various cash and risk management initiatives.
Detailed job description
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Systems Administrator will include:
- Ensuring the treasury function has effective, appropriate, up to date, reliable and secure IT systems to support treasury operations.
- Ensuring controls within and around all treasury systems are appropriate, system interfaces support straight through processing and automated treasury reporting is maximised.
- Optimisation and continuous improvement, to enable the treasury department to carry out their work effectively and efficiently with minimal manual intervention.
- Leading the development and optimisation of the systems, and play a key role in influencing the future direction of the systems and platform.
- Oversee TMS administration (including static data maintenance) and liaise / co-ordinate with appropriate teams.
- SWIFT reporting / reports (both operations and projects).
- System controls and procedures (IT2 / IT2NET, FXAll, AccessPay BankSense, Reuters connectivity and environment testing).
To be considered for the Treasury Systems Administrator position you should have:
- Extensive treasury systems experience and a proven track record of IT project management, implementing treasury systems and managing upgrades and process improvements
- Proven working knowledge of formal change control procedures to protect the on-going operational integrity of treasury systems
- Treasury/accounting/IT qualifications desirable
- Good experience of treasury activities in a sizeable head office function
- Ability to contribute quickly and effectively
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines
Find out more and apply