Join the ACT Policy & Technical Team
SENIOR VACANCY, CITY OF LONDON
Influencing decision makers, informing treasurers
The ACT represents the position of the treasury profession to governments, regulators and policy makers and provides the real economy perspective. We monitor developments in regulation, market evolution, technology and the economy which impact on treasury activity and provide informed and unbiased technical advice.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys intellectual challenge and debate and is flexible to adapt to the challenges of the day, we have an exciting opportunity to be part of a team dedicated to embedding the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in the treasury world and acting as its leading advocate.
- broad competence across the treasury topics of financial strategy, capital markets and funding, corporate financial management, risk management, treasury operations and controls, and cash and liquidity management
- specific experience in cash management and payment technologies would be a distinct advantage
- the ability to consider financial economics and broader economic issues, particularly regarding the impacts of legislative and regulatory changes and industry standards
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- confidence to liaise with treasurers, legislators, regulators, industry standard setters and the media
- being comfortable with public speaking
- resilience in the face of legislative and bureaucratic obduracy
We will consider part-time working hours for the right candidate. We are flexible regarding home working however travel to London for meetings is an essential requirement.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to Melissa Brittain, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on +44 (0)20 7847 2556 for more information. Visit the Policy & Technical webpage to see what we are working on.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers, incorporated by Royal Charter.