Terms and conditions for the annual dinner
- Bookings for the event must be received in writing and are subject to the terms and conditions detailed herewith.
- Places are limited and receipt of a booking form does not guarantee attendance.
- Confirmation of table booking and invoice will be sent to the table host. It is your responsibility to notify the ACT of changes to table hosts.
- The ticket price includes reception drinks, 3-course dinner with wine, coffee and liqueurs.
Allocation of tables
- Tables will be allocated in date order of when the booking form was received.
- Table locations will not be revealed prior to the dinner taking place.
- If booking more than one table and you wish the tables to be located together, the table bookings must be received on the same booking form.
- A maximum of 4 tables from any one company will be grouped together.
- No more than eight tables can be booked by any one organisation.
- Guest names for inclusion in the dinner booklet must be received in writing by the ACT no later than the deadline set in the email sent out with instructions on how to submit names.
- Guest details for the booklet will be taken exactly as stated on the guest details form.
- It is advisable to get names into us well before this deadline so that inevitable name changes can be made and submitted by the deadline.
- Any changes made to the submitted guest details form must be sent in writing on the appropriate guest details name change form.
- No amendments can be made after the the deadline set in the email sent out with instructions on how to submit names.
Guest names for inclusion on the final guest list must be received by the ACT no later the deadline set in the email sent out with instructions on how to submit names.. The final guest list will be used by staff to direct those guests whose names are not detailed in the booklet to their drinks reception area and table on the evening of the dinner.
Terms of payment
Payment is due 21 days from date of invoice, or before the date of the dinner, whichever is soonest. If no payment has been received by the due date and a written cancellation has not been received then payment remains due in full. We reserve the right to re-allocate the table.
Cancellation terms will apply once a completed booking form has been received (inclusive or exclusive of payment)
Cancellations must be made in writing. We will use all reasonable endeavours to re-sell the places booked. Whether or not we succeed, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee. This will be calculated as a percentage of the total value of the tickets booked as follows:
|Cancellation period prior to the Annual Dinner||Percentage|
|More than 25 weeks up to and including 40 weeks prior to the event||25%|
|More than 12 weeks up to and including 25 weeks||50%|
|Up to and including 12 weeks||100%|