Assessments are designed to test a student has learnt the required knowledge as specified by the individual learning outcomes of the course. Whilst you are studying it’s up to you to decide when you are ready to opt in and take your assessment.
Why take your assessment?
- Once you have qualified in the certificate or diploma you are studying for, you may use the designatory letters after your name
- You'll have an internationally recognised professional qualification from the Chartered body for treasury
- You'll stand out as a credible and skilled professional with the opportunity to move into diverse and varied roles
- It will be easier to compete internationally for jobs as your financial skillset will be transferable worldwide
- ACT qualifications are a boost to your CV and shows employers your commitment to your learning and career progression
- You'll become an Affiliate and then an Associate member of the ACT with a wealth of member benefits.
Get started now
The assessment section of the website is designed to provide quick and easy access to the information you need to book and take an assessment with us. Select your qualification below to find everything you need.
Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals assessments
Certificate in Treasury assessments
Certificate in International Cash Management assessments
Diploma in Treasury Management assessments
MCT Advanced Diploma assessments