The ACT is frequently referenced by major media outlets for its independent views on treasury, risk and corporate finance issues, representing the interests of treasury and financial professionals working in international companies.
ACT in the news
- Referendum blues: top credits hold fire despite willing markets | Global Capital
- `Brexit' Warnings Crop Up in Bond Offerings as Disruptions Seen | Bloomberg Business
- No easy task breaking down barriers in the finance industry | The National
To discuss an ACT response or position on a consultation issue:
Stephen Baseby, Associate Policy & Technical Director
T: +44 (0)20 7847 2515 (direct line) or +44 (0)20 7847 2540 (switchboard)
Colin Tyler, Chief Executive
T: +44 (0)20 7847 2542 (direct line) or +44 (0)20 7847 2540 (switchboard)
M: +44 (0)7966 222 554
For other enquiries or to commission an article from the ACT:
Sharon Newell, Head of Marketing and Communications
T: +44 (0)20 7847 2547 (direct line) or +44 (0)20 7847 2540 (switchboard)
Notes for editors
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession through our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and championing continuous professional development.
- We educate through qualifications and training
- We grow networks through events and conferences
- We guide, inform and provide support through our policy & technical work, publications including The Treasurer magazine and membership services.