ACT East Africa Treasury Forum 2019
Leading treasury in dynamic markets
08:30 - 17:00 13 March 2019
Following its success last year, the ACT East Africa Treasury Forum is back! This established industry event supports growth and continued development of the treasury function in East Africa and provides a voice for treasury and finance professionals.
With inflation and exchange rate trends indicating macro-economic stability for the growing treasury function, make sure you join the region’s only one-day conference with the experts who are leading treasury in dynamic markets.
YOU WILL GET:
- An information-packed programme delivering high-level learning on all aspects of treasury management
- More content choices and a new two-stream format allows you to tailor your day to suit your needs
- Quality networking time with your treasury peers and service providers from across the region
- Ideas on how to give your organisation the competitive advantage globally
- Guidance on how to create a dynamic treasury function that adds value to the wider business
To GET INVOLVED at this conference, please contact:
Simon Tempest, Business Development Manager
T: 44 (0)20 7847 2580 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download this year's agenda here.
Confirmed speakers include:
- CONFERENCE CHAIR:
Sydney Wechuli, ACT Conference Chair
Treasury, Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Clare Dawson, Chief Executive, Loan Market Association
- Titus Kamangua, Tax & Treasury Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Naomi Murigi, Treasury Manager, Diageo
- Evelyn Mutua, Treasury Accountant, Toyota
- Patrick Nduati Njuguna, Manager – Treasury, Safaricom
- Peter Ochen, Senior Manager – Treasury, MTN
- Herbert Omune, Treasurer, Vivo Energy
- Hilary Oonge, Group Treasury Manager, M-Kopa Solar
- Louis Owoko, Treasurer, Kenya Railways
- Esther Sau, Treasury Accountant, Tullow Oil
- Caroline Stockmann, Chief Executive, ACT
- Mickael Thomas, Regional Director of the Corporate Business, Middle East, Turkey & Africa, SWIFT
Interested in speaking?
Please contact Daniel Dowson
Programme Manager – Global Events
T: 44 (0)20 7847 2547
To find out more on opportunities to sponsor or exhibit at this conference, please contact:
Business Development Manager
T: 44 (0)20 7847 2580
* Early bird rate is availble until 15 February
Villa Rosa Kempinski | Nairobi
For any enquiries please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7847 2589.