ACT East Africa Treasury Forum 2019
Leading treasury in dynamic markets
08:30 - 17:00 13 March 2019
The ACT East Africa Treasury Forum took place on 13 March in Nairobi, Kenya. This established industry event supports growth and continued development of the treasury function in East Africa and provides a voice for treasury and finance professionals.
With inflation and exchange rate trends indicating macro-economic stability for the growing treasury function, this is the region’s only one-day conference with the experts who are leading treasury in dynamic markets.
- An information-packed programme delivering high-level learning on all aspects of treasury management
- More content choices and a new two-stream format allows you to tailor your day to suit your needs
- Quality networking time with your treasury peers and service providers from across the region
- Ideas on how to give your organisation the competitive advantage globally
- Guidance on how to create a dynamic treasury function that adds value to the wider business
SEE WHO IS ATTENDING
Download this year's agenda here.
Confirmed speakers include:
- CONFERENCE CHAIR:
Sydney Wechuli, Treasury, Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Clare Dawson, Chief Executive, Loan Market Association
- Titus Kamangua, Tax & Treasury Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Evelyn Mutua, Treasury Accountant, Toyota
- Patrick Nduati Njuguna, Manager – Treasury, Safaricom
- Herbert Omune, Treasurer, Vivo Energy
- Hilary Oonge, Group Treasury Manager, M-Kopa Solar
- Louis Owoko, Treasurer, Kenya Railways
- Esther Sau, Treasury Accountant, Tullow Oil
- Caroline Stockmann, Chief Executive, ACT
- Mickael Thomas, Regional Director of the Corporate Business, Middle East, Turkey & Africa, SWIFT
- Benson Muhoro, Chief Accountant – Treasury, Jubilee Insurance
- Eugene Banja, Treasurer, African Guarantee Fund
- Lalindra De Silva, Financial Controller, Global Tea & Commodities
- Mona Lockett, Group Head of Treasury, Webcor Group
- Andries Fourie, Senior Manager Advisory Services, PwC
- Robert Otieno, Senior Treasury Officer, Treasury, Trade and Development Bank
- Sonal Sejpal, Director, Anjarwalla & Khanna
- Patrick Makau, Principal, Head of Trade, Kenya and East Africa, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
- Janet Kiarie, Assistant Finance Operations Manager, Unilever
- Ritesh Shah, Principal, FinAdvisers Africa
- Rianna Postma, Financial Transformation & Innovation Architect
- Cedrick Chisando, Financial Accountant, TransCentury
Interested in speaking?
Please contact Daniel Dowson
Programme Manager – Global Events
T: 44 (0)20 7847 2547
To find out more on opportunities to sponsor or exhibit at this conference, please contact:
Business Development Manager
T: 44 (0)20 7847 2580
* The early bird rate was available until 15 February 2019.
Villa Rosa Kempinski | Nairobi
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7847 2589.