Membership subscription via credit/debit card or AMEX

  • Choose your subscription
  • Summary
  • Payment

Please select your membership below.

Have you considered paying via Direct Debit? Sign up now and receive a £5.00 discount on your membership fee. To set this up visit here

Payment Reference

If you are renewing an eAffiliate membership and do not have an invoice number please enter n/a. For all other renewals please enter your payment reference (invoice number) above to ensure that the payment is correctly applied.

Membership subscriptions

Reduced subscriptions

Reduced subscriptions are available only after prior agreement with the ACT. Please contact or telephone +44(0)20 7847 2528 before submitting payment details. If your status changes at any time after your subscription payment please let us know.

Entrance and upgrade fees

Donations to the ACT Educational Trust

The ACT Educational Trust offers bursaries to assist students from developing countries who are unable to fund or gain sponsorship for their studies, to study for an ACT qualification.

If you would like to find out more please click here

If you would like to make a donation to the ACT Educational Trust (charity registration number : 288859) please state an amount below.

Gift Aid

If you are a UK Taxpayer you can boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer, so ticking the box is also your agreement for us to pass these details to the ACT Educational Trust.

Please notify the ACT Educational Trust if you:

- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name of home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Scroll to top