ACT Working Capital Conference 2017
08:00 - 17:00 29 November 2017
Hilton London Tower Bridge
Now in its third year, the ACT Working Capital Conference provides critical insights into working capital management and optimisation trends available to unlock the cash tied up in corporates’ supply chains.
The one-day event is the perfect platform for treasury professionals to benchmark their organisations’ working capital performance against that of their peers and one of the few treasury conferences dedicated exclusively to working capital management.
What will be covered:
• benchmarking working capital performance
• supply chain finance (SCF) and trade finance instruments
• accounts receivables / accounts payable
• working capital system and process optimisation
• working capital within the wider organisation
- Experienced working capital practitioners (Head of Working Capital, Working Capital Manager, Director of Working Capital)
- Senior and mid-level general treasury professionals looking to improve their understanding of working capital management (Group Treasurer, Head of Treasury, Treasury Manager, Treasury Analyst)
- Cash management experts (Group Cash Manager, Head of Cash Management, Cash Manager)
- Supply chain management experts (Supply chain finance manager, trade finance expert)
Two conference tracks:
- Strategy discussion for experienced working capital practitioners
- Essential knowledge & skills for treasury professionals newer to WCM
More interactive break-out sessions, including:
- Masterclass: Receivables securitisation - finding the right fit for your company
- Taster course: Working Capital for non-working capital experts
- Workshop: Credit risk - default versus late payment
- Focus session: Trade finance instruments
Interested in speaking?
To find out more on opportunities to speak at this conference, please contact:
Live & Digital Content Producer – Global Events
T: 44 (0)20 7847 2583
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting?
To find out more on opportunities to sponsor or exhibit at this conference, please contact:
T: 44 (0)20 7847 2581